Followers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Vote For Me!!

GoodBlogs is a great new site to go to for reading and posting blogs! I have just posted a new blog there and you all can do me a big lovely-bloggy-love kind of favor and go there to VOTE for me! You should get  in on the fun and do some posting too!
All you do is follow the link, read my blog post titled "Cell Phones Have Ruined Phone Chatting!" and if you like it, vote for me by clicking on the little vote box to the left of the post. When I get enough votes to move me to the front page they will put $20 in my paypal account. Cool huh?

Thanx Friends,

3 comments:

  1. A Canadian voting for an American? Only in the blogsphere. There is no nationality in electricity. I think.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment even if it has nothing to do with the specific blog, it's great to know that you are writing stuff that real live people actually read, ya know?
Brenda