Followers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Seven Things About me....

Janet Ruth over at ALONG THE WAY has awarded me with an unnamed award, but I will assume it means she like & adores my blog! I do know that I love to go to hers often! I am now supposed to tell you 7 things about me.......

1. My big toes curl up so much that I wear out the toes of canvas tennies.
2. I am trying to lose this tummy bulge before Writer Son's wedding in the Fall!
3. I love Meg Ryan.
4. My favorite foods are pizza & veggies.
5. I just learned that my mom does not color her hair! She is 75 & still black haired!! Yay for me!!
6 .I am in love with God & He is crazy about me!
7. I am seriously addicted to Face Book!!

Now there is no way I'm going to choose 5 of you to give this award to, so if you want it just grab that cute little pic at the top & tell us 7 things about you ok?




1 comment:

  1. Um, the FB addiction is real. I'm thinking of going on a FB FAST!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment even if it has nothing to do with the specific blog, it's great to know that you are writing stuff that real live people actually read, ya know?
Brenda