Followers

Friday, May 28, 2010

The End of A Chapter In Our Lives.




















Our final ministry school graduation last night was truly fun, joyful and full of LOVE! Amazing! I was really dreading it due to my sadness about the end of this job, but we were so honored and loved-on, that it turned into a party instead of a funeral!!













Hopefully if you click on the picture of the poem that was written for me by one of my students, it will enlarge enough for you to read it. Oh my goodness, it had me blubbering! Ha!

The binder is a Love Binder stuffed with letters from former students thanking us for being in their lives & remember special moments with us!

Our church gifted us with 2 nights in a B&B of our choice! We are having fun deciding where to go this next week!

The final picture of a quote by Emerson is speaking to my heart this morning. It was included in our amazing stash of gifts from the graduating students.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us
are tiny matters compared
to what lies within us."
Emerson

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful start to a new beginning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh I was already following you...hehe...no wonder I like it here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!

    I added your blog to the Over 40 Bloggers List!!

    Thanks for joining and I'm looking forward to our new friendship!

    I am now following you! What a great blog you have...I'm going to go read some more!!!

    Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow. No wonder you were blubbering. That poem is phenomenal! She is so talented! I'm going to try to steal the picture to post on my blog; what an amazing tribute to the mentor you been to her. Someone like you is a rare find!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment even if it has nothing to do with the specific blog, it's great to know that you are writing stuff that real live people actually read, ya know?
Brenda