Followers

Friday, July 29, 2011

Two Jobs!


 found on http://pinterest.com/pin/77739714/

Last week the Hubs had no job. Today he has TWO! One is a driving job that he is excited about. The other is a cashier job at a Home Depot. He is taking both jobs until they overlap or cause a problem. The driving job is the keeper.

We are both so relieved to have at least these minimal paying jobs! And he is STILL not bugging me about getting out there for a job! What an amazing man! 

He also is refusing to get excited or really happy "until the paychecks are in my hand." He's that kind of guy. But I'll be happy enough for both of us. My view is that there is no such thing as wasted happiness. If it all falls through, why not enjoy it while we can? right? Can't picture myself saying, 'Well that was wasted joy!"
Thanx for caring, my friends!

Of course HE is the one who has to go do these non-dream jobs. sigh.

11 comments:

  1. Crazy times we be living in...

    We BARELY scrape by, and still, my husband wouldn't stop me from working, but is always telling me that he's glad I get to be home...

    Nice guy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You´re on Pinterest? What´s your profile name?

    Congrats to your husband! I´m so happy he found TWO jobs! That´s amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your comment on Middle Passages. So many "experienced" moms have told me it will be fine...I look forward to the day when I can say, "Thank you for telling me so!" I am happy for your husband and wish you both the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad things worked out! But then, I knew it would!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! Two jobs. Better than a kick in the head with a frozen boot (as we say up here in Canada).
    I recognize he's not going to make a million in his first month, but the beginning is auspicious.
    Well done, hubs; you hung in there!
    Blessings and Bear hugs, for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sooooooo happy for you guys. That is really great news. The first paycheck should be copied and framed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to your Hubby on the new jobs. I'm glad to hear that you're getting some income rolling in.
    I can't wait to see what other blessings are coming your way. (Psst....be sure to keep us posted). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow 2 jobs! I know we do not always get our dreams for a while but in time. I like his attitude....

    ReplyDelete
  9. So thankful for how God has provided for you!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment even if it has nothing to do with the specific blog, it's great to know that you are writing stuff that real live people actually read, ya know?
Brenda