Followers

Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Photo Overview Today.......

I made this pretty angel & may sell them
next year.
My fav ornament, made by Hubs when he was five! 

Writer Son & Sassy Bride sent this out as their newlywed
Christmas card! So funny!
I have shown my Nativity collection before, but I also
collect cool Santas!

One of my students is making/selling these knit
cuties to raise funds for a mission trip to Africa in the Spring!


My fav Christmas movie!
I begin watching it on Halloween night! Ha!


I made these monogram coasters last week!
I got the idea from a fellow blogger!

This is as close to a white Christmas that we get
in our area! Stayed dark & foggy all day today!

Rocker Son & his girl gave me the sweet cookie jar
full of amazing cookies from a special shop near them!

And those amazing cookies were my Christmas breakfast!
So yummy!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like much fun for all of you. Just sorry you didn't have a foot (or more) of snow, so you could go tobogganing at the closest hill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rob-bear, If we had a foot of snow, I would move! I like to look at pics of snow, that's it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore the way you look.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment even if it has nothing to do with the specific blog, it's great to know that you are writing stuff that real live people actually read, ya know?
Brenda