Followers

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Fourth!

I hope you all have a happy and safe
4th of July!

After gathering with our friends to love on God,
we will meet up again at a great park
and share food, stories, games
and most likely a lot of laughter.

Hubs and I will ride our bike to the park.
Pretty sure my "homemade" store bought macaroni salad
will fit in the side bags.

So much has changed around us
that it is sure to be an interesting day
full of both sweet and awkward conversation.

Tonight we are waiting for a prospective buyer to come
look at one of Hub's bikes.
Yes, bittersweet would be the correct
description today.

God, I will be looking for You
in the face of each one I spend time with tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment even if it has nothing to do with the specific blog, it's great to know that you are writing stuff that real live people actually read, ya know?
Brenda