Followers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm Gonna Do It!


No, this is not mine yet! It is the pic I am showing the tattoo artist either tomorrow or next week. I am so excited to get this done, I break out in a big smile every time I think of it or glimpse at this colorful butterfly. The person I want to do it is on vacation so I have had to wait for her return to the shop. If she has room for me tomorrow, Friday, that would be great, otherwise it will be one day next week. Rocker Son & I will have a fun outing together! Ha! He chose the place & the artist, all I have to do is endure the pain & put out the bucks for it. Cannot wait!
Wounder if I'd be pushing it to ask him to take pics of me getting it done?

1 comment:

Hi Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment even if it has nothing to do with the specific blog, it's great to know that you are writing stuff that real live people actually read, ya know?
Brenda