Followers

Monday, February 14, 2011

YAY! My Birthday Wish Was Granted!

Thank one and all for giving me my only 
Birthday Wish!
This morning I woke up to find my
200th Follower!

So
  YAY! Thanks for getting me to 200 Followers!
 I ought to have a prize for you huh?
 I guess that your amazing sense of fulfillment at granting my birthday wish
 will be gift enough right? Ha!

Actually I'd also like to thank the ACADEMY, my Mom and Dad,
my fourth grade teacher, my cat Tony
and especially
all 11 of you who 
put me over the top.
thank you!

I will tell you more about my Birthday Dinner later.
I know, you will be staring at your screen until I
come back.




4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! What an awesome gift...I've just hit my first 100.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on reaching the goal of 200 followers.

    Now, about the two strong women and the birthday supper, . . . how long do you intend to keep us waiting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 200 WooHoo!! Glad your birthday was great. Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Congratulations, glad I could help you make it!! Yes, I too know it's not just about the numbers!! I was ecstatic when I reached 100, but then you (and others who've joined since) have now got me looking forward to 200 (long way to go)!

    Hope the birthday lived up to the expectation!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment even if it has nothing to do with the specific blog, it's great to know that you are writing stuff that real live people actually read, ya know?
Brenda