Followers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I've Been Invited......!!!!


I am so excited! I have been invited to do my first Guest Blog! I am sure many of you have been enjoying the Love Bytes Series over on Priya's blog, MY REFLECTIONS  for the month of February. Every day she has a different invited guest blogger share a love byte or a thought about LOVE. It's been so fun and diverse, I'll let you wander over there and check it out yourself. But tomorrow, Feb. 18 is my turn! I chose that day because it is my 33rd Anniversary!! I know! that's a LOT of years, you don't have to tell me! 

So, go on over there and read all 17 posts so far, then tomorrow go again and read mine! Thanks!


5 comments:

  1. Brenda,
    That will be fun for you and I'll surely go over and check it out.
    You really have pretty teeth and a gorgeous smile.
    I'm sure that's you on your header.
    Love and Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool Brenda. I'll check it out. Happy Anniversary too. 33 years is awesome. I would have just had 28 years this past November. But I was so happy with the 23 great ones we had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! on both the 33 years and guest blogging too.
    kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the guest post invitation. Also on 33 years married. That makes you and hubs an "old married couple" by today's standards.

    Hope you have fun with both celebrations.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment even if it has nothing to do with the specific blog, it's great to know that you are writing stuff that real live people actually read, ya know?
Brenda