Followers

Friday, October 23, 2009

I'm A MacBooker!

I stayed home from work today to be here for my awaited MacBook delivery. I am normally home by 3 or 4 & FedX often comes as late as 5 or 6 but I was not taking any chances. The idea of my shiny new MacBook sitting on my corner lot porch was not acceptable. So I ran one quick early morning errand & got busy cleaning my house to help me pass the time.

Only problem was that I kept running to the front door every time I heard anything near sounding like a big delivery truck on my block! Then I happened to be near the front door when someone knocked on it & I nearly jumped out of my skin! I even yelped in surprise & the delivery guy was chuckling when I opened the door.

So I have spent the following 9 hours with 2 hours off for meals, exploring this new world of Mac-ness. It is a bit different & will take some getting used to, but I am totally thrilled with my new toy! And guaranteed no viruses!! woo-hoo! At this point I can't figure out how to get the one photo booth pic I took of myself onto this post, but I'll get it figured out before long.

I am one happy camper and a super thankful one too! And now I can sit anywhere I want when I'm on my computer. My messed up laptop could not be moved even one inch without it switching to battery, even when it was plugged in! Argh! Now I am FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment even if it has nothing to do with the specific blog, it's great to know that you are writing stuff that real live people actually read, ya know?
Brenda