Followers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thankful

I am thankful for this view out my classroom window.
I'm thankful for a husband who looks at me in my sleep.
For two sons who are good men.
I am grateful for the amazing friends I get to work with every day.
I am thankful for the ability to travel for my work.
I am thankful that my lifelong headaches have gone away at last.
I am full of thanks for a beautiful home.
I am thankful for words.
I am thankful for praying parents & grandparents.
For a brother, sister & many neices & nephews.
I am thankful for lots of new freedoms in my life.
I am thankful for my health & strength.
I am grateful for my faith, laughter, lessons learned & battles to fight.
I am thankful for an amazing life!
I am thankful that I know exactly Who to thank!

3 comments:

  1. That is really a beautiful and heartfelt list.

    I am thankful that you shared it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! My favorite line is the concluding one.

    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment even if it has nothing to do with the specific blog, it's great to know that you are writing stuff that real live people actually read, ya know?
Brenda