Followers

Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins: #98

Friday Fill-Ins: #98

1. Please feel free to come see my blog anytime! .
2. When I find a really old book I can't help sniffing it occasionally.
3. My favorite thing to cook up is a plan to go out to eat!.
4. Coffee & reading is something I can't get enough of.
5. That's the thing I love most about the idea of a library with a coffee shop! .
6. Christmas music in October always makes me think to myself, what the heck?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a great Ray Hughes concert, tomorrow my plans include more time with him and Sunday, I want to eat lunch with my friends!

2 comments:

  1. Sniffing old books---interesting. :) And Christmas music in Oct.---wow. I was struggling with hearing it this week at our Wal-Mart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I get it. What a great idea!

    1. Please feel free to come see my blogs anytime! (Shameless ripoff, I know, but true! It helps if you feel someone else at least glances at your labor of love.)

    2. When I find a really old book, I'll try to sell it on eBay and see if it is worth something.

    3. My favorite thing to cook is really fatty, yummy, gooey, buttery, cheesy mac and cheese. Also, chocolate brownies, chocolate chip cookies...wait, I guess that is BAKING. I'm more into baking...not cooking.

    4. Reading and my child are something I can't get enough of. Well, OK, some days I totally get enough of my child.

    5.The thing I love most about...not sure what to do on this one. Should I write in a fantasy here like yours? How about the ability to suspend time so I can do all the blogging I want but still have time to do everything else I really should be doing and still get 8 hours of sleep a night.

    6. Horribly crafted homemade presents always makes me think to myself, what the heck?

    7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to...well, I'm writing this on a Saturday night so I guess I'm looking forward to blogging. Hey, I've got a 4-year-old who goes to bed at 7:00 pm so I don't get out much.

    thanks...that was fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment even if it has nothing to do with the specific blog, it's great to know that you are writing stuff that real live people actually read, ya know?
Brenda