Followers

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Nerds


What do you think of my new Header Picture? Different huh? I love it because it was made in about 5 minutes by one of my nerdly nieces. That's her below, she is now a blond (for now anyway!) & she is also the little blond in the Header pic. She did this little drawing on her laptop of the both of us on our laptops! Cute!

Nerdly Niece is actually the first reason I began this whole online community business. My sons told me that she was a "Friend" of theirs on Myspace a few years ago. We live in different states & I jumped at the chance to get to know my sister's adorable kids thru the wide world of the web! After a few years on Myspace I moved, along with everyone else in the world, to Facebook, which I love. Then I wanted a place to vent freely without hurting feelings or exposing too much of my inner thoughts & ta da, here we are on Blogger talking to strangers who have now become new wonderful friends!
Thanks Nerdly Niece!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment even if it has nothing to do with the specific blog, it's great to know that you are writing stuff that real live people actually read, ya know?
Brenda