Followers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Goofy & Stupid Gift Ideas....They Keep on Coming!


























Gross, seems to be the main goal with these items, especially the EGG SEPARATOR ! Clever, but would you really want to eat anything that came out of that?

I actually received the POOPING REINDEER last year. I love chocolate but I'm pretty sure those candies are still in the box it came in. Guess I'm not as serious about my choc-addiction as some. I do have standards you know!

The slippers release the realistic sound of an old man farting with every step! What more could your loved one want on Christmas morning? Thankfully the ad said nothing about a realistic aroma as an added bonus!


I kind of like the NOSE PENCIL SHARPENER. Not sure why, it may have something to do with being the mother of boys. They get so creative in totally not pretty mediums.


The creepy Barbie depicting the famous Hitchcock movie "The Birds" has sentimental value to me because I grew up very near Bodega Bay, the beach town where this scene was filmed. But what little girl would be screaming with delight after opening this from under the tree?















I really love the dog mustache & here is why. Because of it's cleverness in design. You do not attach it to the dog at all. It is actually just a ball they fetch that has the funny disguise attached to it! Very funny! Not sure how long it could last, but pretty creative, don't you think?

By the way, if you are desperate enough to want to purchase these sweet & thoughtful gifts, you can google "Goofy Gifts" or go to stupidgifts.com & other sites it leads you to. Don't tell me if you make a purchase, it may keep me up at night.

2 comments:

  1. Okay...I'm thinking the slippers would be a hoot...the egg separator IS GROSS and I really can't believe the Barbie thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were funny. I liked the mustache on the dog and yuck to the egg separator.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment even if it has nothing to do with the specific blog, it's great to know that you are writing stuff that real live people actually read, ya know?
Brenda