Followers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I'm Dreaming of a White...Bathroom!

It truthfully makes no sense at all, but today I feeling much better about this season we are in. Yesterday I grumped about the strangeness of our Christmas this year.

That post brought me some really sweet & helpful comments that lifted my head back up, thank you Bloggy Friends!

As goofy as it sounds, today as I have been painting my bathroom a beautiful snowy white; the Christmas Spirit is slowly but surely making itself known in me. (The paint project is part of my "Reclamation Job" of Rocker Son's bathroom & a wonderful result of his moving out!)

Here I am in shorts cause it gets hot in the little room, listening to Christmas Carols blasting in the other room, actually beginning to feel that fun is on the way. I am excited about this bathroom re-do, the plan is to do it in black & white! And RS's empty bedroom will be fixed up as a lovely & inviting Guest Room!

Anyway, I want to send out my thanks to Pam at Grey Like Snuffie , Lisa, Jenners at Life with a Little One & Wendy, a new friend at On the Front Porch.

5 comments:

  1. Blessed be sweetheart...........enjoy the break xxx Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think when you're feeling low, the best recourse is always to take action -- like taking on a project. I often find that it helps me get out of my slump or my low times! Glad it is working for you!!! Have the happiest of holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny how a paint job can lift our moods.

    Merry Christmas!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you and your family have a very Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment even if it has nothing to do with the specific blog, it's great to know that you are writing stuff that real live people actually read, ya know?
Brenda