Followers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

AAARGH!

O. MY. GOD!
I was in the courthouse jury room for several hours today.
After being there LAST Friday
and then told to call EVERY morning
and EVERY evening for the last 4 days
to see if I needed to come in the same day!
Couldn't make plans....
had to cancel important meetings.

So, at last TODAY I had to go in
and they RELEASED ME!
Hallelujah!

I will not at this point, go into the
emotional mess this put me in due
to the content of this creep's crimes.
Obviously I was not able to be objective
because I had a history as a victim of the same kind of crime.
ANYWAY...... I am done & free!
FREEDOM IS A LOVELY THING!

1 comment:

  1. What's that song..."Please release me, let me go..." Thank God you got out of it. I once got selected for a case and almost died when I heard it was going to take 3 to 4 weeks. Then they asked each juror if anyone had any family members who were police officers. My uncle had been a police officer who was injured in the line of duty. Next thing I hear - RELEASED. Thank you God!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment even if it has nothing to do with the specific blog, it's great to know that you are writing stuff that real live people actually read, ya know?
Brenda