Sunday, April 5, 2009
A MEME ABOUT BLOGGING!
Sunday Stealing:Our Third Meme about blogging
I stole this from Coffee slut.
To Play go here.
1. How did you come up with your blog title or what does it mean?
Walking Butterfly refers to my realization that I have spent too many years dragging some huge & beautiful wings behind me, walking instead of flying. Like a gorgeous butterfly who has no clue that there are some amazing wings already on her back, stop waiting for them to grow!
2. What are your general goals for blogging?
Just expressing what I'm thinking, pondering, experiencing. Finding new friends has been an unexpected reward!
3. Do people “in your real life” know that you blog and do they comment on your blog OR is it largely anonymous?How often do you post (x per week)?
People in my "real life" may know that I do it but they do not have the address because I truly wanted it to be read by unknowns. Just more freedom that way.
4. How often do you read other blogs (x per week)?
Pretty much every evening instead of TV. Except for The Office & Amazing Race!
5. How do you select blogs to read (do you prefer blogs that focus on certain topics or do you choose by tone or…?)
By" tone" is a good way to describe my choices. I love, crave humor in all of lifes circumstances. Also...if you read me, I'll read you!!
6. Do you have any plans to copy your blog entries in any other format, 0r do you think that one day, you’ll just delete it all?
Hmm, I do save them in a file on my computer.
7. What are the things you like best about blogging?
New people & different life-styles, different parts of the world. I love getting on here & just yakking away, it feels good afterwards, and I love checking to see the comments after each post!
8. What are the things you don’t like about blogging?
Ha! I don't like being kept awake at night by blogging ideas that I may forget. I also have a problem getting to bed, just want to read one more blog before turning off the laptop!
9. How do you handle comments?
I love them! I had to set up the comment moniter thingy because it is the only way I know if I recieved any comments. (Don't want to be contacted through my email, I share it with Hubs & that would just give him too much info!)
10. Do you have any burning thoughts to share on blog etiquette?
Nope. I did recently lose a "Follower" & wish I could figure out who. (Don't know what I'd do about it though! Ha!)
11. Any desired blog features?
I don't like the change to the Followers Box on Blogger. Now I can't click on the faces & see their sites. frustrating!
12. Have you suffered blog addiction?
Oh yes! The dust in my house will attest to that!