Followers

Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Fill-ins!

http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/2008/10/94.html

1. Follow the books & Jujy Fruit to find me.

2. A pile of new fashion magazines are something I always take with me on vacation.

3. To achieve your goals, you must focus & say no to any detours .

4. I believe the best about people is something I'd like you to know about me.

5. I have a freckle on my toe that looks like dirt.

6. I love root beer floats.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chilling with my hubby, tomorrow my plans include laundry & yoga and Sunday, I want to enjoy being with my best friends!

1 comment:

Hi Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment even if it has nothing to do with the specific blog, it's great to know that you are writing stuff that real live people actually read, ya know?
Brenda