Followers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Goofy Gift Ideas....

I'm really not sure where to
begin! I keep coming across some horrible & silly
gift ideas for this Christmas. The boy with the bread? Do you know a guy that age who would be smiling if he opened up such a huge package & found..........BREAD?! I think he may be ready to use that rolling pin!


















Next we have the unique & creative furniture designed to look like computer keys. I am already
disturbed that my dreams are full of Blogger & Facebook images, must my household seats be all about computers too?













And last (for today!) but not least, this one will amaze you & possibly scare you a little bit. This is being modeled for you here. It is a bra that is designed to become a gas-mask in case of terrorist threat. Seriously! You can save yourself & someone with you (lucky someone!).

Now you can thank me for making your shopping list a lot shorter. Watch for more in the next few weeks!

4 comments:

  1. if i gave SOM bread for xmas Im sure the rolling pin would be used........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe the bra??? (Hear me laughing...) And I couldn't agree more about the computer keys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bra is the hands down winner! And with the current swine flu scare, it would be perfect to wear out in public!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ba ha ha ha-the bra one totally made me laugh! sheesh!
    ~Naila Moon

    ReplyDelete

Hi Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment even if it has nothing to do with the specific blog, it's great to know that you are writing stuff that real live people actually read, ya know?
Brenda