Followers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

TMI

I attended a delightful wine country wedding yesterday. Two of our former students tied the knot next to a wonderful shimmering pond. We laughed a lot with close friends during the reception and enjoyed some great Philippine food.

As always the wedding of former students became a fun and emotional school reunion! I just love seeing so many of our students together to celebrate the joy of finding a mate. Especially when the mate is also a former student! Hubs and I are cupids I guess! We take all the credit as long as the marriages work out great.

This event also answered a burning question I have had.

When you wear spanx, like you see pictured here....where does the fat go? If it pulls you in to make you look more slender, then where does the extra flesh go?

I found the answer.....it all becomes Back Fat! You basically just move the muffin top up to the bra line in back. It's a lovely feeling and even lovelier to see in the mirror when you are out with friends.

6 comments:

  1. You mean this is one of those "if it seems to good to be true, it probably is" scenarios? Oh no!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love it! That's crazy! What good is that spanx anyhow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been there. Done that!
    I'm so sorry. I would have warned you if I'd known.
    What's worse is when you have to find out when the photos come back.
    Weezer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder which is the lesser of the two evils? I guess the way to make this work is to stand with your back against a wall all evening long. "LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes do love to see nice weddings and play cupid!! Have never tried Spanx but good to hear about them...'
    kim

    ReplyDelete

Hi Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment even if it has nothing to do with the specific blog, it's great to know that you are writing stuff that real live people actually read, ya know?
Brenda