I am at a loss.
See that lady up there? That is pretty much how my day began
and it has only gone down from there!
I am the Miss Pollyanna,
play the 'Glad Game' lady,
- I learned Hubs & I will be making a third of last years income.
- Sat in a meeting ABOUT another meeting.
- Asked a question at the meeting & was shocked it had not been figured out yet!
- I spoke sharply to the sweetest young man ever (my son's best friend!) as he tried to get my office computer to connect with the printer. (Been trying to get it fixed for three weeks!)
- Have company coming to my house tonight for the first time in years!(other than family. I know, it's a long story.)
- Got a call 5 minutes ago from co-worker. They want me to change up the forms they created for this new school.
- Deadline? Tuesday next!
- Just got an email from the eZine that I submitted a devotional to. They say no thanks but keep submitting.
- But they did not tell me what was wrong with the one I already sent them!
God, help me!
Ok, my company just left and I wanted to add an update.
So I opened my Mac & here are your amazingly wonderful
and loving comments!!
Wow, you guys are the best!
Thank you so much. I feel very cared for!
AND the update is.....
We had the greatest evening!
Our company was the new Interns that have been assigned to us
in our new job.
One is a single girl and the other is married. So we had the married couple and
the single girl over for snacks.
All three of them are FORMER STUDENTS of ours!
Can you see where this is going?
Oh how wonderful to sit and laugh and share school stories,
hear their hearts and their desires and goals!
To now being working WITH them is a total joy
& a brand new experience for us.
They are so excited and happy to be able to spend time with us.
And thanx for my Bloggy friends!