I'm on my hubby's computer & don't like to post without a pic....so this is what is on his computer. Files & files of motorcycle pics! Smile!
Well, umm......after my last post..............the silence out there is kinda deafening. Thank you Lisa & Grey Like Snuffie for your comments, I appreciate them.
So I am wondering what has caused the silence. It could be so many things:
- The post was too long & you didn't want to read the whole thing. I sometimes skip the long ones too.
- I got too bizarre by saying that God talks to me. Also very understandable. :0
- It may have sounded a bit sacrilegious. God doing impressions?
- You hate The Flintstones.
- It was too heavy. I would rather read light stuff most days too.
- It's hard to imagine Christianity without guilt.
- You all have real lives that limited your commenting time. How dare you feed your kids instead of making me feel good about myself!
- Nothing I said was news to you, been there, done that, whatever.
- You hate Val Kilmer.
- I need to tone down the churchy stuff.
I expected a bit of controversy, agreement , disagreement, curiosity, but did not expect silence. Not really sure how to proceed from here. I guess my outlook could very well make me appear a bit crazy,but well, I'm happy this way & I was not happy the other way........so I choose the weird lady who hears voices & jokes in her head. Ha! I like you guys & believe that you like me too, so I will continue on my merry way, thinking up fun stuff to write about & reading all your interesting & humorous stories about your lives out there in this huge world of ours that actually feels kinds small in blogworld!