Followers

Sunday, September 28, 2008

I know today is Sunday but I really want to try this "Friday Fill Ins" thing. It has taken me days to figure out how to create a link to it, still don't know if this is right but I'll give it a go. Okay, just previewed it & it looks all wrong but it may still take you to the fun blog that gives us sentences to fill-in every Friday apparently. If anyone would like to tell me the correct way to create a link in a blog, that would be great! Here goes.....

1. Carmel apples & kiddie costumes are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.

2. Sometimes I Dream about blogging.

3. I love riding on my hubbies' motorcycle, and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!

4. When I'm down, I refuse to stay there!

5. Laughing with friends is where you'll find me most often.

6. A rainy day is good for reading & blogging.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to dinner, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in, yoga & cleaning house and Sunday, I want to enjoy gathering with friends to love on God a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment even if it has nothing to do with the specific blog, it's great to know that you are writing stuff that real live people actually read, ya know?
Brenda